Submissions Closed: Small-Town Christmas Wishes
AND SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED. CONGRATS TO THE SELECTED AUTHORS. MORE NEWS AND OPPORTUNITIES COMING SOON.
This series will launch from November 1 to December 20, 2019, and has at least 5 available spots for authors. Please review the submission guidelines below, and our author terms linked here.
If you're interested in submitting to this series, visit www.SweetPromisePress.com/Submissions. Submissions for this series will remain open until January 1, 2019.
- Series Lead: Cindy Flores Martinez
- 30-40,000 words in length
- Inspirational Romance. The focus for the Christmas season should be on Christ, but there doesn’t have to be a strong Christian message. The heat level should be limited to a few kisses at most.
- The lead character or characters secretly grant a wish for someone else just in time for Christmas.
- Each story takes place in the small fictional town of Lakeside in the Midwest.
- Single third person POV of wish granter.