SUBMISSIONS CLOSED: The No Brides Club
And submissions are closed. Congrats to the selected authors. More news and opportunities coming soon.
Good news! The No Brides Club is officially open for submissions!
This series will launch from January 1 to February 28, 2019 and has 5 available spots for authors. Please review the submission guidelines below, and our author terms linked here.
If you're interested in submitting to this series, visit www.SweetPromisePress.com/Submissions
• Series Lead: Raine English
• 45-55,000 words in length
• A group of best friends from NYC, all strong, independent women, have decided to forego marriage and concentrate solely on their careers. That is until Mr. Right enters their life and makes them rethink their vow to remain single.
• Strong romance storyline with heat level limited to a few kisses. Focus on emotional connection.
• Sweet contemporary romance, think Sex and the City without the sex.
• The story does not need to be set in Manhattan, but heroine must come to the city frequently for work. Some might have traveling jobs, like modeling.
• The hero can be from anywhere, and the meet-cute can take place in the city or elsewhere.