OPEN SUBMISSIONS: The Sweethearts of Country Music
Good news! The Sweethearts of Country Music are officially open for submissions!
This series will launch from September 6 to October 11, 2019, and has 5 available spots for authors. Please review the submission guidelines below, and our author terms linked here.
If you're interested in submitting to this series, visit www.SweetPromisePress.com/Submissions. Submissions for this series will remain open until January 1, 2019.
- Series Lead: Sydney Logan
- 45-50,000 words in length
- A diverse group of female musicians form an all-girl country-rock band. The ladies form a strong connection as they try to balance their musical worlds with their romantic lives.
- Stories should take place primarily on the road, with Nashville as the group’s home base.
- Stories should include at least three scenes of the band performing live on tour.
- Sweet “Rock Star” Romance. Clean and wholesome with strong music and romance storylines. Heat level limited to a few kisses. Focus on emotional connection.
- Hero can be from anywhere and does not have to be involved in the music business.
- Dual third person POV